I bet that you can’t wait to join your friends again but are you worried about going back to a full game of golf after so long away from the course?
- Do you get a stiff back whilst playing golf, or after?
- Do you suffer from sore knees or hips that prevent you from playing your best 18 holes?
- Are you worried about getting back on the golf course after so long?
- Do you get tight shoulders after a game?
Let me help you return to the sport you love with an advantage over those who haven’t done any pre-playing preparation.
During the course, you will learn a series of great, golf-specific as well as general exercises that will improve your overall movement and improve your game.
We’ll work on exercises that will help with your power into swing transition, strengthen your joints for the follow through and mobilise the joints so that you can hit your perfect finish position.
As a keen golfer you are probably going to be slightly asymmetrical – unlike in a normal Pilates class, I will not be trying to straighten you out as your game would probably deteriorate if we did this.
So if you want to be able to:
- play a round of golf without getting a stiff back
- develop a more powerful swing
- develop better flexibility in your shoulders, hips, knees and ankles
- strengthen your core muscles to give you a powerhouse to work from
Tuesday 30th March 16:30 – 17:30 (CET) for 6 weeks
Classes will be held over Zoom, so you can join us from anywhere
PRICE – €75 a link to pay will be sent after signing up
>>> Click on the link below to reserve your pilates tee-off time and let’s get you ripping your shots for the new season!
Take care and keep moving!!